Horse and Pony Classes
To enter this category, please keep your class number in mind and follow this link.
Judging for these classes will begin at 9:30am .
1st place – £10.00
2nd place – £6.00
3rd place – £4.00
Rosettes for best yearlings in class 1,19 and 20.
To enter this category, please select one of the class numbers from below for your entry form:
Ring 1 for classes 1-6
- In hand coloured horse or pony
- Ridden Hunter 153 cm and above – will not be ridden by judge
- Ridden coloured horse or pony
- Open ridden Cob
- Veteran horse or pony ridden – age of animal 15yrs and above – may be held until mountain and Moorland classes have finished , depending on entries
- Mounted fancy dress – ponies to be led by an adult 1.30pm approx
19. In hand Mountain and Moorland- large breeds
20. In hand Mountain and Moorland – small breeds
21. Ridden Mountain and Moorland- large breeds
22. Lead rein Mountain and Moorland
23. Ridden Mountain and Moorland – small breeds
Best in Show Mountain and Moorland – to be judged form Winners of classes 19- 23
24. Best Rider – Lead rein
25. Best Rider – off rein – 16 yrs & under
26. Pony Club Type Pony – not exceeding 148cm- will include small jump/handy pony obstacle
27. Riding Club Type Horse- exceeding 148cm will include small jump/handy pony obstacle
To enter one of these categories, please keep your class number in mind and follow this link.